Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the execution of press conferences, executive interviews, and other media events.
- Actively build relationships with key media people influencers to Manulife profile.
- Assist the execution of crisis communication plan.
- Assist with any other aspects of the Company’s media work as directed by Head of Corporate Communications & PR.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such MF Central, staff newsletters, customer newsletters, sales newsletters, human resources communication, social media posts, etc.
- Work in conjunction with Corporate Broadcasting team to develop content for Studio Metro-Manulife TV Programs (Cerdas 5 Menit and Do It); other TV programs; video marketing; and other digital content.
- Write promotional materials, website content, articles, publications and other communication materials as required.
- Help produce communications materials for public relation purposes, including but not limited to annual report book, press releses, fact sheets, executive talking points, key messaging/core brief, cheat sheet, briefing document, etc.
- Develop communication plan and draft key messages and content for specific initiatives or projects.
- Draft speeches and scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees, sales forces, business partners, journalists in written or spoken form.
- Provide corporate & channel-specific communication translation.
- Review and edit copy ranging from marketing collateral, letter text, business unit-specific communication materials.
- Content generation for regular (bi-weekly basis) and campaign-related editorial plans.
- Liaise with social media and digital vendor for all related social media topics on daily basis.
- Maintain netizen’s queries, questions, and comments on social media channels on daily basis and close collaboration with Customer Service team to answer all the queries.
- Liaise with regional team and other local internal team in regard to social media topics.
- Act as the Company’s official Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube account administrator to share information to public.
- Facebook community management: approving requested contents from Manulifers (members of FB Community), regularly make interactive quizzes to attract more members
- Yammer “Manulife Indonesia” management: content generator as well as page administrator
- Assist in any marketing activities as part of the integrated marketing strategy to strengthen Manulife’s brand image and position.
- Work with external and internal parties of the company to ensure effective communication and timely deliverables of communication programs.
- Act as an employee communication and distribution communication administrator to share information to employees and sales force.
- Act as the Company’s official Facebook, Twitter and Youtube account administrator to share information to public.
- Manage, monitor and handle administrative process required for any corporate communication matters (payment, bidding, agreements, and evaluation form).
- Send Manulife fund performances to Agency channel on a quarterly basis (liaise with Investment team)
- Send the latest and updated version of company profile (liaise with related parties—distribution channels and divisions)
- Ensure all vendors third parties who provide services to support Corporate communication activities to get paid (in charge of some administrational requirements and processes)
- Compile the details of awards throughout the year and report them on a monthly basis to regional communication team.
- Provide reports to the Head of Corporate Communications & PR as required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
| || || |
Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations or similar field
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
| || || |
Proficient in written and spoken English