Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This position is accountable for strategizing and implementing effective Bancassurance Sales Strategies and action plans in order to achieve production targets and support of the company’s profitability and sustainable growth objective.
- Manpower planning
- Strategic planning and its execution
- Responsible for the overall targets for respective regions
- Cost control of the overall FSC/BSM structure
- Ensure competitiveness of the FSC/BSM remuneration package
- Launch campaigns /challenges for the FSC team
- Overall responsibility to ensure that FSCs are sufficiently trained and ready for meeting customers
- Jointly conduct interviews with the Bank on FSC and BSM hiring. May seek the support from SDM’s when necessary
- Work with relevant Manulife internal departments as a go between to resolve and coordinate actions and/or issues, such as with
- Banca Middle Office
- Recommend to the Management of Bank Partner and Manulife on improvement, recommendation and feedbacks
- Review year end increment and bonus with Bank Partner HR
- Ensure weekly sales meetings with BSM and relevant bank staff
- Attend FSC/BSM team meetings where and when applicable
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the financial institution, especially in bancassurance products and sales management.
- Possess a recognized Degree in any discipline.
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Experienced at training and developing sale teams
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2017, we had approximately 34,000 employees, 73,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 26 million customers. As of December 31, 2017, we had over $1.04 trillion (US$829.4 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $26.7 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.