Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This position works closely with Management and Operational teams in evaluating business information systems, providing innovative IT solutions and preparing requirement specification. Works with business heads to identify system needs, analyze and assess impact of changes in business and provide advice on possible remedies.
- Learn the Waterfall or Agile methodology in business analysis
- Experience the data and requirement gathering
- Document and analyze the business requirements, secure users review and sign off
- Learn how to draft project plan, coordinate with project team and monitor project milestone
- Document user manual
- Exposure to minor and big projects
- Perform system and regression testing
- Perform process testing
- Assist in setting up meetings, logistics, presentation materials trainings and other tasks relevant in running the department
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethics
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Non Functional Job Group