- Research and administration of routine and some complex IGO financial and non-financial transactions on applicable systems for Manulife clients and/or advisors while providing quality service
- Identifies and solves most basic and some complex problems based on an understanding of the customers’ needs, using investigation and established guidelines. Recognizes the need to reed to redirect complex problems
- Prioritizes daily work to accommodate fluctuating or unplanned work
- Attain Mastery of Business Unit Policies governing the transactions being processed
- Report all system issues that may affect the operations
- Such other duties and functions as assigned by Operations Management
- Graduate of a 4 year Bachelor's Degree preferably Business or Finance related courses/with previous related work experience in the financial services industry and demonstrated service aptitude
- Must pass the CWM Test with an overall score higher than 23
- Willing to work at night and holidays and is willing to render overtime
- Above average communication skills, written and oral
- Above average ability to multi task
- Above average level of attention to details
- Adaptable to change
- Above average problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing business and/or team specific needs
- Effectively manage time and multi-tasking maybe a challenge for this position
- Business Process Associates handle transactions that have direct impact to end-users, business, and compliance
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.