Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
We’re looking for an individual to manage our Aternity monitoring service, including console maintenance, monitor development and ongoing analysis of our global environment. This person needs to be self-motivated and able to work independently, yet work well in a collaborative team environment.
In addition to ongoing configuration and management of the Aternity console, responsibilities will include:
- Using the SteelCentral Aternity dashboards and ad-hoc analysis to monitor, validate, troubleshoot and analyze basic to advanced application, device and user performance aspects.
- Work with various IT tower leads and business areas to understand business and operational challenges.
- Create, manage and troubleshoot custom activities / monitors to achieve monitoring objectives. for applications and various device types.
- Provide technical training to team or Business partners through training sessions.
- Prepare administration and support documentation.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Prepare and provide monthly environment health reports
- Experience with Aternity (SteelCentral) monitoring tool preferred
- 5 + years as a corporate information technology senior IT support / operations professional
- 3 + years using monitoring tools to analyze application and hardware health
- Understanding of IT analysis and troubleshooting methodologies
- Proven technical skills including XML and understanding network/HTML/HTTP traffic
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills, detail-oriented and strong technical skills
About John Hancock Financial and Manulife
John Hancock is a division of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers’ needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were over $1.04 trillion (US$829.4 billion) as of December 31, 2017. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com.
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports approximately 10.7 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, and college savings plans. We also offer advice through Signator, a network of independent financial advisors. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.
Agency submissions and contacts are by invitation only and must be initiated by John Hancock's Recruiting Department only. Unsolicited agency submissions will not be honored.
JOHN HANCOCK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - AA/F/M/D/V