- Responsible for ensuring claim payments are validated, paid accurately and timely.
- Process benefits based on the policy provisions, complete requirements, validity of claims and disbursement of claims benefits.
- End-to-end process- validation of claims, computation of benefit value and check preparation.
- Update applicable systems with payment details made on the claim request.
- Prepare and generate communications regarding status of client requests.
- Follow-up with clients' outstanding claims requirements in a timely manner
- Meet and maintain service level standards and deadlines on the above-mentioned transactions.
- Maintain and update work inventories, time trackers and other reporting documents pertinent to the process
- College/University graduate with degree in Business, Finance or medical related field.
- Preferably with previous related work experience in claims processing or financial services.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office.
- Strong communication skills written and oral.
- Ability to do call out - phone skills.
- Business correspondence.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Keyboarding skills
- Alpha numeric: 28 wpm
- Numeric: 33 wpm
- Paragraph: 40 wpm
- Successful completions of compliance training
- Successful completion of 4-8 weeks training period
- Passed New Hire Skills Verification Exams
- Manages and uses the work and production tracker accordingly.