- Support oversight of book closing process of life insurance business operation;
- Liaise with regional office/corporate head office on accounting related inquiries;
- Review and update process documentation to fulfill the internal control requirements;
- Provide guidelines to junior members for any accounting technical issues; and
- Any ad-hoc assignments.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance;
- 8 years or above working experience with at least 2 years supervisory role in sizable multi-national company preferably in financial institutions;
- Qualified member of an accounting professional body.
- Possess good knowledge on accounting and financial reporting;
- Knowledge of insurance accounting is an asset;
- Attentive to details, ability to establish appropriate checks on own and others’ works;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Good PC skills, particularly Excel;