"Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations."
"Budget formation", "Performance management", "Accounting work", "Reporting for various counting management" and "Accounting work on insurance contract maintenance system" of the CSA, IS and PP departments (monthly, quarterly, annual Including account settlement work)
- Budget compilation and forecast management / settlement work of the CSA / IS / PP departments (monthly, quarterly, annual)- XXXXXXXXXX
- Project cost figure, counting management reporting, presentation material creation for CSA / IS / PP departments
- Reporting to Asia Regional Headquarters and Canada Headquarters on CSA / IS / PP Division Budget Related Numbers (English)
- The settlement related to the business (creation of monthly, quarterly, annual settlement report)
- Confirmation of specification of accounting function part of contract maintenance system at new development of insurance product and internal system change
Required Skills & Experiences(must have):
- Experience in insurance business 3 years or more or equivalent experience
- Skill to modify the MS Access Query Wizard to create the required queries
- Business advanced level Japanese ability (required)
Skill & Experiences (is a plus):
- English ability (emphasis on reading and writing) is a plus
- Preferred accounting qualification holder is a plus
Others (such as soft skills(characteristics)):
- People who can communicate smoothly
- People with awareness and comprehension of compliance
- Person who has physical strength necessary for health and business execution
We will consider based on experience and ability in accordance with Work Rules..
Commutation allowance is paid based on our Work Rules.
Variable Incentive Bonus is paid once in a year (depend on individual/corporate performance)
Standard Working Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Full-Flextime system available)
Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Employees' Pension, Unemployment Insurance, Worker's Accident Insurance), Benefit One, Training system (include Japanese lesson / English lesson), Childcare Leave/Family care Leave, Baby-sitter support program, wiwiw System (Support program for those who take Childcare Leave), Retirement Pension (only for Regular employee).
Saturdays and Sundays
Year-end and new year holidays (December 30, December 31, January 2 and January 3)
Annual Paid Holiday
For Regular employee, other special holidays are available (e.g. Anniversary Leave, etc.)
Shinjuku Head Office, Tokyo Opera city, 3-20-2 Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo Japan
About Manulife Manulife is a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Clients look to Manulife for strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions. Our international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers financial protection and wealth management products and services to millions of clients. We also provide asset management services to institutional customers. Funds under management by Manulife and its subsidiaries were approximately C$ 888 billion (US$663 billion) as at September 30, 2015. Our group of companies operates as Manulife in Canada and Asia and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife can be found on the Internet at manulife.com.QualificationsCategory: