- Responsible for program implementation (i.e. overall business & technical implementation) for all countries in the Region. This icncludes ensuring the programs are delivered with a focus on scope, quality, timeliness and within budget
- Maintain business alignment across work streams, by working closely with the senior stakeholders to maintain scope (CEO’s, CFOS and Chief Distribution Officers)
- Responsible for managing Program Managers that manage each of the country deliveries to ensure the adhere to the overall program plan
- Ensure that the Release planning and transition to BAU is completed at the country level to determine a clear roadmap for functionality is delivered in line with the End State Vision for the country
- Provide project oversight to ensure that the plan and business scope for solution delivery is maintained as per the business case developed.
- Point of contact for the country to advise any operational in-efficiencies and enhancement requests for the solutions being deployed at the country level.
- Responsible to ensure that the solution being implemented at the country level is leveraging the best practice across the countries in the region.
- Enforces the digital solutions vision for best practices and integrate these elements to create the optimal customer experience.
- Minimum 10-15 years of solid experience of project management or in delivery role in Wealth Management/Investment sector.
- Solid experience and knowledge in insurance or wealth asset management including middle office operations.
- Exceptional knowledge and proficiency in project management tools, techniques, and systems development methodologies and lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile.
- Highly effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills with the ability to work across the enterprise globally.
- Strong financial management skills to establish controls, track resource/costs and provide good business solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels, including C-suite.
- Must have proven experience in identifying project risks and issues, and making effective decisions/engaging project team members to develop risk mitigation/avoidance plans.
- Ability to foster and build relationships, engage and influence others, work with diverse internal, global business units and global network providers/outsourcers.
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with change with a strong awareness and understanding of cultural diversity.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of products including MS Word, Excel, MS Project and MS Visio.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Comfortable dealing with third-party vendors.