Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Regional Distribution Delivery & Transformation team has the mandate to ensure we deliver business and IT initiatives that deliver on Manulife’s Regional Distribution strategic vision. We work across the different countries within the Asia region, partnering with local countries to deliver processes and solutions that deliver value for our distributors and customers.
The Regional Distribution Delivery & Transformation Team will be involved in projects across channel and business or technology based initiatives and accordingly will involve extensive stakeholder management and collaboration across all functional and business units. As part of this team , the Regional Distribution PMO Analyst will report into the Regional Distribution PMO Managers and will be responsible for the detailed tracking of project or program artefacts. They will have exposure to different types of projects and programs across the Distribution Delivery & Transformation Portfolio
- Support PMO Manager to consolidate, analyze, and monitor project/ programme artefacts: project schedule (including critical path), resource demand and supply, risks & issues, financials (cost variances to ensure accurate tracking against the agreed project budget)
- Co-ordinate and drive the completion of status reporting for projects and/or programs at different working levels (project status reports, monthly status reports to the region, steering committee)
- Driving project deliverables like meeting minutes, RAID log and following up on outstanding actions
- Assist in the timely completion of the monthly financial cycle according to agreed quality standards (e.g. reconcile with general ledger and make proper accruals).
- Assist portfolio manager in cost allocation / charging agreement between Project and Countries
- Conduct monthly finance reporting to ensure timely escalation of any financial issues
- Review invoices and ensure that the charging is in accordance with signed agreements
- Hands-on experience in dealing with project financial related matter (e.g. cost, budget and business case preparation and tracking) at least 4 years in particular in managing cross-year and multi-country roll-out projects
- Excellent business sense and presentation skills
- Self-motivation and strong analytical mind
- Well-organized and attention to details
- Strong at effectively handle multiple priorities under time and delivery pressures in a changing business environment
- Proficiency in MS Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Self-starter and passionate with excellent can-do attitude
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced, changing priorities and technology environment.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.