- Preparation of MBPS Budget and Forecast
- Financial analysis focusing on budget versus actual expense results
- Ensure completeness and correctness of journal entries booked related to billing and intercompany balance sheet accounts
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of monthly invoices issued by MBPS to clients
- Maintain sales reports and official receipt for tax compliance
- Maintain a clean, updated MBPS intercompany accounts
- Will handle MBPS Clients’ concerns on billings and intercompany balances.
- Maintain MBPS process documentation updated at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 year experience with progressive responsibility within General Accounting/Finance. Experience in audit field and financial reporting.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to set priorities and work within tight deadlines ability to handle large amount of work efficiently and effectively.
- Adept at data collection and analysis. Careful and attentive to details even under time constraint.
- Ability to pick up and digest new details quickly and has the capacity to analyze and research complex issues without supervision.
- Demonstrate flexibility in adjusting to changes with a positive attitude.
- Good communication skills (including writing report and presentations) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethic.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization.?? It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment.? A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.