Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This is a one-year contract where the person can look forward to the various segments and areas in the Actuarial department.
- Participating fund management including monitoring, policy review and attend to queries from various stakeholders.
- New Business Value and Embedded Value reporting and analysis
- Agency compensation computation
- Other initiatives / projects support.
- Good progress of actuarial exams
- 2 - 5 years of working experience
- Knowledge of Singapore market and regulations is preferable
- Knowledge of AXIS software is preferable
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Words, Power Point and Access)
- Team player oriented as well as can follow up tasks independently
- Dynamic team player with can-do attitude + good problem solving skills.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.Category: