Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The candidate is responsible for payment processing of the allocated business unit.
- Timely processing of vendor payment
- Submit creation of vendor code email to payment and reporting team and follow up
- Process unit trust creation and interbank transfer
- Prepare journal entries for daily tasks
- Attend to queries from other departments on vendor payment
- Back up colleague for unit trust redemptions
- Prepare collection cheques for courier for bank in
- Process payment for corporate credit card
- Process payment for AMEX
- Staff Claims processing
- Prepare journal entries for monthly tasks
- Filing after month end closing
- Other tasks which are assigned from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Good interpersonal skill
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2017, we had approximately 34,000 employees, 73,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 26 million customers. As of December 31, 2017, we had over $1.04 trillion (US$829.4 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $26.7 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.