Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
He or she will be supporting the Marketing Department on the current projects.
- Maintaining the accuracy of the database
- Updating customer information in the database
- Updating new customer information and policy information
- Other ad-hoc assignments as assigned
- Interest in Insurance industry
- Interest in Marketing
- Good client-facing and internal communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2017, we had approximately 34,000 employees, 73,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 26 million customers. As of December 31, 2017, we had over $1.04 trillion (US$829.4 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $26.7 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Non Functional Job Group