Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our busy Marketing team and assist in the development and maintenance of marketing and communication materials to ensure the content is accurate, aligned with the Company’s strategic directions and meeting the regulatory requirements. Candidate should have some exposure to marketing or a related function from within financial services.
- Assist in drafting and preparing marketing collaterals and advertising materials;
- Coordinate with various suppliers and agencies to ensure work results are delivered in good quality and in a timely manner and within budget;
- Work closely and liaise with different internal and external teams on marketing and promotional activities as well as on daily operation issues;
- Consolidate marketing program result and compile report on a regular basis;
- Responsible for uploading contents available onto the Company’s Intranet/Agency Web Site.
- Support the development and implementation of marketing programs and promotional activities;
- Assist Director in maintaining proper record of marketing expenses and support the team on daily processing of payment requests;
- Undertake ad hoc assignments and provide administrative support to the team.
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree holder of Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related disciplines,
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing or communications, or related functions in the insurance or finance industry
- Experience in life insurance industry is preferred
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and creative with an ability to work under a tight schedule
- Proactive team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as well as writing skills
- Excellent proficiency in English and Chinese
- Good Chinese typing skill and PC literate in Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Good planning, coordination and multi-tasking with analytical mind
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.