- The Client Services Senior Assistant provides administrative support to internal and external customers (policyholders and agents) who request for any policy related changes and inquiries.
- Effective communication with customers. Deals with policyholders and agents (client interface-oral and listening skills necessary, and through correspondence) in response to various policy inquiries and other related transactions.
- Telephone handling. Responds to calls within three rings thus avoiding abandoned calls. Able to give ready answers to inquiries on products, interest rates, policy values and other policy information.
- Documentation of complaints and incident reports. Effective and timely reporting of complaints through QSM database. Refers to the proper channels complicated cases for appropriate actions. Able to discern sense of urgency.
- Implementation of policy changes and corrections. Follows written procedures when enforcing on-line adjustments to ensure accurate policy information.
- Conservation. Offer other non-forfeiture options to clients applying for cash surrender in effort to keep the business.
- College graduate of any four 4 year Course
- Two years or more work related experience gained from an insurance or financial services company
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethic