- Provide leadership, motivation and support to ensure established objectives for service, quality and productivity are achieved in a rapidly changing environment. This includes setting team and staff performance objectives that support MBPS’ strategic objectives.
- Through recruiting, training, coaching, mentoring, team building and development opportunities, build a high performing cohesive work team that delivers quality service.
- Ensure that service issues and inquiries are resolved promptly, professionally and courteously.
- Build a good working relationship with business unit counterparts through efficient handling of day-to-day operations, minimizing escalations, and practicing results-oriented governance
- Adhere to Operations Standards and ensure audit requirements are submitted accurately and on time
- Coordinate operational functions such as workforce planning and quality measurements.
- Participate directly in continuous improvement projects. Identify service and productivity improvement opportunities within the team and manage change as required.
- Minimum of 1-year tenure in current role
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Creative problem-solving skills with an ability to identify trends and recommend/implement solutions to on-going issues.
- Excellent organization, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Managing and leading in a complex, fast-paced, dynamic work environment while ensuring the delivery of high quality customer service.
- Allocating and prioritizing resources in high volume situations.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge about the business, policies, products and service in a rapidly changing environment.
- Positively impact employee performance and productivity through effective management and leadership of the team.
- Scope is broad and critical and is highly visible to internal management and external stakeholders due to the following:
- Ineffective management and team leadership can directly impact staff turnover, quality, and the timing of service thus having a major impact on profitability.
- This position has a major impact on customer perception especially when dealing with difficult customer service situations.