Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Act as a key administrative and support resource for newly implemented activities
Work with a variety of staff from Project Managers, Business Analysts and Sales team members to receive direction and seek clarification to effectively execute tasks.
- Coordinate with project manager, business analysts, and sales team members to learn and execute tasks, which may include:
Completing data entry and analysis
- Performing sales research
- Gathering key data and documents
- Coordinating or creating materials requested by sales
- Learn and use a variety of systems, databases, and tools to complete tasks
- Conduct tasks with accuracy and completeness to ensure quality
- Provide prompt, courteous, and professional assistance to staff being supported
- Provide feedback for improving procedures
- Assist with documentation
- Support project data cleanup activities as needed
- College degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years administrative experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Research, information gathering and analytical skills
- Works accurately and quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Adept at learning and working with new systems, applications, and tools
About John Hancock Financial and Manulife
John Hancock is a division of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers’ needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were over $1.04 trillion (US$829.4 billion) as of December 31, 2017. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com.
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports approximately 10.7 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, and college savings plans. We also offer advice through Signator, a network of independent financial advisors. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.
Agency submissions and contacts are by invitation only and must be initiated by John Hancock's Recruiting Department only. Unsolicited agency submissions will not be honored.
JOHN HANCOCK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - AA/F/M/D/V