Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Through its Real Estate Division, Manulife Financial is actively involved in the ownership, development and management of commercial real estate. The portfolio includes a diversified mix of prime office and industrial properties in key metropolitan centers throughout Canada, the United States and Japan. In addition to equity real estate, the Real Estate Division manages the space requirements for Manulife Financial's own use facilities to accommodate the Company's 20,000 employees worldwide.
Currently this department is seeking a Groundskeeper for the 200 Bloor St, Toronto, location.
- Assist in lawn maintenance and related procedures.
- Assist in trimming and pruning of flowerbeds including carpet bedding, turf, trees and shrubs.
- Assist in weeding and cultivating planting beds.
- Ensure waste cans are emptied and bags are replaced on a daily basis.
- Perform maintenance of indoor plants and evaluate soil conditions.
- Ensure grounds maintenance equipment is kept clean and washed down as required.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as requested by the Chief Horticulturist and Property Director.
- Ensure that all sideways, pathways and 250 garage area is free of ice and snow during the winter months. Also ensure that landscaped, parking areas and general grounds are kept litter and dirt free.
- Ensure compliance of all applicable codes, by-laws and other government regulations.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment and operates specialized equipment such as snow blowers and lawn mowers.
- Adhere to and follow requirements of Health and Safety Act regarding use of equipment and horticulture related products.
- Work experience in the horticultural field.
- Motor vehicle license Class 'G' with a clean driving record.
- Excellent verbal skills.
- Ability to act promptly and accurately under pressure.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2017, we had approximately 34,000 employees, 73,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 26 million customers. As of December 31, 2017, we had over $1.04 trillion (US$829.4 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $26.7 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Property & Resources Mgmt