- Supports the financial analyses of assigned projects. Some projects will require project management and coordination skills
- Participate in the review of new products, focusing on the dividend management and compliance to GN16
- Participate in the on-going monitoring of the reinsurance management framework and compliance to GN17
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science
- FSA or close to FSA
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant working experience in insurance industry.
- Solid actuarial knowledge and experience in valuation, financial reporting, pricing.
- Strong technical/modeling skills, knowledge or experience in Microsoft Access, VBA, AXIS an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, critical thinking.
- Attention to details.
- Good communication and project management skills.
- Always demonstrate initiatives and commitment, and able to work independently.
- Able to manage multiple and conflicting requests from various parties.
- Effective command of English, both spoken and written.