Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Deliver “One-stop EB Solution” and “Best-in-Class” services to provident funds customers and various distribution channels. Provide professional administrative supports and services to delight customers’ needs and expectation in provident funds scheme administration. Aiming at contributing to business retention and enhancing market position to achieve company’s objectives.
- Provide daily operation support of servicing agent assignment and compensation arrangement for corporate customers;
- Provide daily operations support in areas of special billing, outstanding premium follow-up and write off management etc.;
- Coordinate the departmental audit review;
- Identify opportunities for on-going operations efficiencies and participate in various EB improvement initiatives;
- Prepare and provide various MIS data to facilitate review by management and managerial support to operations.
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree holder or above
- Around 5 - 8 or above years’ work experience in administration, insurance and/or provident funds business
- At least 4 or above years’ work experience at supervisory/managerial level
- Less years of experience will be considerable for Assistant Manager Position.
- Mature and strong personal drive
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese, both spoken and written
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Solid experience in operations and administration
- Attend to details and able to work independent
- PC literate in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word-processing
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.