- Actively seek out Product Competitive Intelligence throughout Singapore and Asia.
- Working with the product development team to use the competitive intelligence in order to develop Products
- Communicate on regular basis to management changes in the industry and assess impact on Manulife.
- Participate in the Product Development process and use CI information to improve Product design
- Development of SWOT analysis
- Development of product feature and premium comparisons
- Conduct ad hoc business opportunity research
- Tracking of competitor product launches
- Conducting various aspect of market research
- Responsible for the sourcing of successful products, as well as product marketing initiatives form other Manulife Business Units
- Produce reports, provide recommendation and other related issues.
- Gathers and analyze qualitative and quantitative data through interviews and research to identify trends/opportunities, develops conclusions from market information.
- 1-2 years in related area
- Experience with Insurance Industry, especially in market intelligence area.
- Experience with databases
- Advanced Excel User
- Analytical by nature and delivering work recognized by structure and high quality;
- Ability to make contacts outside of the company to keep track of what is going on in the market
- Ability to speak up and give feedback to product and pricing teams
- Proven team player, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated, proactive and driven
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.