Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This position performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the Company such as office supplies procurement, prepare reports, business card ordering. Also, provides professional customer services including reception service to visitors and answer incoming calls, handling OS hotline enquires and etc. Ability to work independently, effective communication and interpersonal skills are important.
- To serve as relief receptionist to perform receptionist duties as required
- To assist in receiving, logging and follow through service requests from internal users
- To assist in procurement activities for various office supplies and office equipment items as well as monitoring service provision and logistics arrangement
- To perform administration duties such as report compilation, payment settlement and equipment maintenance coordination, etc.
Experience & Qualification
- Diploma holder or above
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in life insurance field will be an advantage
- Mature and independent
- A good team player with pleasant personalities
- Customer focus, organized and detail-oriented
- Good telephone manner & communication skills
- Good spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- PC literate
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.