- Perform Quality Control on documents and log the NAAF, CICF, and other essential documents being received on the client's accounts. Ensure that the application is in good order, rejecting incomplete documentation to the representative with an explanation if necessary.
- Process address, beneficiary, KYC, and name changes on the Dataphile and at the fund companies.
- Close accounts according to instructions from advisors, validate banking information received and activate if all information provided is in good order.
- Prepare and file weekly and monthly report.
- Such other duties and functions as assigned by Operations Management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Background in financial industry is preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Computer literate – booting and shutting down computer, using mouse and keyboard
- Keyboarding skills
- At least 30 words per minute
- At least 90% typing accuracy
- Mathematical aptitude
- Good communication skills written and oral; fluent in English (will be assessed)
- Efficient and accurate data entry abilities
- Team oriented, positive, and able to cope with stress
- Adaptable and analytical, problem solving and mathematical skills are key
- With keen attention to detail and a fast learner
- Knowledge of client and end-user requirements
- Knowledge of Manulife Securities – AIM processes
- Knowledge of metrics and targets
- Lotus Notes
- MS Office Applications
- Repsource/Wealth Guide
- Knowledge of investment, dealership and Manulife Securities products
- Knowledge on the rules and regulations of dealership and Manulife Securities as well as securities regulations
- Able to identify the complex and non-complex Non-financial transactions
- Knowledge of Manulife Securities processes
- Report generation
- BU and MBPS Compliance
- Good understanding of Service Level Agreement