- Effectively and efficiently manage the day-to-day operation of the team, communicate foreseen/on-going issues affecting the Service Level and create action plan to mitigate risks
- Ensure Service Levels are met or exceeded and are reported visibly –often
- Act as a product and process knowledge resource to associates on the production floor
- Assist immediate supervisor in coordinating team resources, monitoring team activities and preparing reports
- Managing overall performance of adjudicators, ensuring that service levels are met or exceeded and reported accurately.
- Lead, develop and coach team members to form a highly cohesive team.
- Act as process knowledge resource to adjudicators
- Initiates and implements process improvement projects directed towards achievement of SLA and efficiency of process.
- Provide additional production capacity as needed
- Assist immediate supervisor in preparing and delivering accurate reports
- Coach and mentor high potential employees for succession planning.
- College/University graduate. Medical course is preferred but not required.
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in Chinese language (verbal and written)
- With previous leadership/supervisory experience
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good mathematical aptitude
- Excellent comprehension, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good coaching skills
- Adept at data collection and analysis
- Good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written
- Understanding of medical claims (Out-patient, in-patient and panel claims)
- Working knowledge and understanding of MBPS Operations Standards, Service Level Agreement, company policies and work rules
- Knowledge in relevant administrative applications such as Workday and is able to effectively manage administrative tasks associated with the role
- Effective communication and coaching
- AWD MPF and MIS
- Lotus Notes