- Serves as the first pass checking of the requests to secure approvals and details are all clear and complete.
- Sets the Estimated Completion Date (ECD) and the correct scope for the requests.
- Both SLA and Non-SLA scopes will be handled promptly and for the Queue Managers (QM) individual queue, Not Assigned (NA) queue, and Approval queue.
- Open State, Work In Progress State, and Approvals are expected to be handled within 24 hours of receiving.
- Make sure that the requests for all the analysts are balance to ensure all work is completed on time.
- All Rush, Escalated or Immediate handling will be vetted to ensure that we have a valid business reason.
- Escalate to the next level of support as dictated by process if needed.
- All deliverable reports will need to be submitted on time to make sure that all requests are monitored effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in any Information Technology or Computer Science related courses
- 1 - 3 year experience in IT Security Administration is a plus
- Excellent English communications skills both oral and written
- Strong customer service and team orientation aptitude
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks within a heavy workload environment while meeting service quality and turnaround objectives
- Proficient in PC troubleshooting and has good working knowledge on MS Excel Formulas, Charts and Functions
- Good analytical and problem solving skills is a must
- Strong organizational skills with emphasis on details and follow up
- Flexible to changes in work assignments and Excellent attendance record
- Willing to work overtime and on weekend if needed
- Knowledgeable in Windows/NT server environment and Active Directory
- Knowledgeable in Mainframe
- Experience in supporting Lotus Notes/Microsoft O365 will be an advantage
- Strong working knowledge in Windows environment
- Excellent comprehension, analytical and decision making skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good influencing and negotiating skills dealing with client at all levels
Minimum Skills Requirements to Go-live:
Product Specific Knowledge
- Shop Online
Process Specific Knowledge
- Monitoring the volume of the requests and process it in a timely manner
- Balancing of queue and communicating to the client effectively
Tools Specific Knowledge
- Windows/NT Server or Active Directory
- Lotus Notes
- Outlook O365
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization.?? It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment.? A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.