- It is important to get the work done in a timely basis but the focus needs to be on quality processing.
- Serves as the first line in termination tickets, to ensure that terminations are handled on a daily basis to ensure that IDs are disabled /deleted.
- Termination analyst will be processing same day critical terminations as received from the business. It is imperative that the analyst understand the urgency with respect to getting the work done daily.
- Follow ups to managers as defined by Compliance must be adhered to as outlined in the Termination process documentation.
- Adhere to operational service targets and ensure a high level of service is maintained; ensure that service level agreement (SLA) is met or exceeded and conform to company policies.
- Deletions of databases/storages are done on a timely manner to avoid delays in service.
- It is expected that regular daily, weekly and/or monthly reporting is provided on or before the expected due dates.
- Conform with the Standards and Policies as outlined by Centre of Excellence
- Ensures that end-user requirements are understood and meet
Other Job Functions
- Other Duties and Responsibilities assigned by the immediate manager.
- Bachelor's degree in any Information Technology or Computer Science related courses
- Excellent English communications skills both oral and written
- Proficient in PC troubleshooting and in MS Office Suite
- Solid decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with emphasis on details and follow up
- Flexible to changes in work assignments Excellent attendance record
- Knowledgeable in Windows/NT server environment and Active Directory
- Knowledgeable in Mainframe application
- Experience in supporting Lotus Notes and MS Exchange will be an advantage
- Strong working knowledge in Windows environment
- Excellent comprehension, analytical and decision making skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
Minimum Skills Requirements to Go-live
Product Specific Knowledge
Process Specific Knowledge
- Provisioning of Network IDs for Lotus Notes, Active Directory, and Mainframe application
- Management of Notes Mail-In database
- Follow ups email process implemented by Compliance
- Deletion of Personal Locations
Tools Specific Knowledge
- Active Directory
- Lotus notes/MS0365/Outlook
- Mainframe application
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization.?? It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment.? A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.